Terms and Conditions
We will be releasing our booking availability in blocks for either winter or summer. Follow us on all our social media pages to keep up to date to find out when our booking system is open for the next season.
Upon booking, there is a waiver to sign with the detailed cancellation policy and liability waiver, you must agree to the terms and conditions to receive confirmation of the booking.
You can check in between 2pm-6pm. Check out is at 11am. If you require assistance, either at arrival or departure, one of the Among the Trees staff will greet you at the parking lot to help with your luggage and show you around. Please call us when you have an estimated time of arrival to ensure someone is available to meet you.
Please note the date of your reservation, your credit card will have a $250 hold placed on it. This hold is a damage and excessive mess deposit. Upon checking out the hold will be released within 7days, should there be no excessive mess, or any damage, you will receive the full $250 deposit back on your credit card. IF there is any excessive mess/damage you will loose your $250 deposit, and in addition will be charged 100% of any additional fees associated with damages/excessive mess.
While we understand things can come up last minute, we do have a cancellation policy. At the time of booking, you will be charged 100% of your total reservation fee.
If cancelling with a minimum of 30+ days notice, you will receive a 100% refund. If cancelling with minimum of 14+ days notice, you will receive a 50% refund (excluding booking and credit card processing fees). Lastly, if you cancel with less than 14 days notice, you will not receive a refund. Note that we if we have to cancel your reservation for any reason, we will refund you 100% of your reservation fee.
Among the Trees is located at Stillwater Marina, a working marina. You might hear tractors, boats, and vehicles throughout the day. While we are located in the forest, you will be walking through the marina to access docks, so please be mindful and respectful. Note if you are caught breaking any rules you will be held responsible for any and all damages, and will loose your $250 deposit and potentially charged an additional $250, and up to 100% of all costs associated with any damage/mess.
- Please read the agreement and liability waiver thoroughly when booking. All parties will be responsible for signing all waivers
- We are not able to accommodate any pets
- We are not able to accommodate additional guests. For instance: Maple House has a maximum of 4 guests and Canopy House has a maximum of 2 guests. If you have more guests than the maximum, please note we reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund.
- No one under 16years of age is to be swimming, or using any water toys unattended without adult supervision, as well are required to wear a life jacket at all times.
- No smoking outside of the designated areas. Each dome has one location for smoking. Please see map for the designated smoking area. If you are caught smoking any substance outside of the designated areas, you will be charged a $1000 fee, and responsible for any and all damages associated.
- Please note the date of your reservation, your credit card will have a $250 hold placed on it. This hold is a damage and excessive mess deposit. Upon checking out the hold will be released within 24-48 hrs, should there be no excessive mess, or any damage, you will receive the full $250 deposit back on your credit card. IF there is any excessive mess/damage you will loose your $250 deposit, and in addition will be charged 100% of any additional fees associated with damages/excessive mess.
- Please follow all rules for garbage/recycling disposal. If you are caught burning garbage, or leaving garbage in or outside the dome you will loose your $250 deposit and potentially be charged and additional $250. We have a disposal at the marina, FREE of charge for our guests. We kindly ask you to tie your garbage bag and recycling, and leave inside the dome when checking out. One of our staff will take care of disposing of it.
- No outdoor wood burning fire at any time. All fires are to be in the propane fire pit available at each dome. There is a $1000 fee for anyone disregarding this rule, and coverage of any/all damages associated.
- No fires will be permitted during a fire ban, this may include the sauna and propane firepit. There is a $1000 fee for anyone disregarding this rule, and all costs covered for any/all damages. We will update all clients on any and all fire bans should there be one.
- No fireworks at any time.
- No flying of drones on the property at any time.
- Please be respectful and stay within the marked premises of Among the Trees and do not wander onto private property.
- Do not feed, touch, bother, get close to any wildlife.
- No using unloading zone before 8am and after 8pm
- No consuming alcohol and operating a water vessel, including all water toys provided by Among the Trees
- Sauna use is restricted to specific hours of operation. Operating the sauna outside of hours; could result in cancellation of reservation. Please be mindful and respectful of the other guests, as this is a shared sauna.
- No lifeguard on duty, and life jackets will be provided. Swimming and use of water at your own risk
- Quiet hours between 10pm-8am. Please be respectful of the other guests and keep music on the quieter side.
- No outside guests are permitted at any time.